Bay Engineering are renowned for quality components.
We start with the basics, employing quality system BS EN ISO 9001:2015, but then add our own measures, to deliver the standards our customers expect:
- A meticulously equipped, clean and tidy CNC machine shop.
- A high precision CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Well organised office for processing and planning orders.
- A dedicated Quality Engineer.
- A Quality and Safety Manager.
- Detailed production instructions that pass customer requests through every stage of a componnents manufacture.
- Detailed and easy to access information of material and sub contract processes purchased for your components.
- All information from previous batches, if the part is manufactured more than once, is instantly available.
- Regular internal audits of all processes used.
- Annual external audits.
- A well equipped, dedicated inspection room.
- Highly skilled and trained staff.
Certificates of Conformity are supplied free of charge on request. Mill Certificates and First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) are also available for an additional fee.
We always welcome customer and potential customer visits, either for an informal look around or a more formal quality audit by your company.