£25,000 - £40,000
We have a vacancy for a fully skilled CNC miller to join our team. Prior experience is essential to this role. The successful candidate will program, set and run our Haas mills. We utilise 3, 4 and 5 axis machines.
All programming is done on our CAD system, OneCNC XR8. Full training is available to a candidate who is not familiar with OneCNC, but has used alternative CAD software in the past.
Our standard hours of operation are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 1pm Friday.
- To produce components from drawing within tolerance and specification
- Load tooling
- Self inspection of your work
- Programming and setting up jobs from scratch
- Market leading pay based on experience
- Stable, long-term work with an established, reputable company
- Excellent, safe and tidy working environment
- Immediate start is available (but not required)
- Well paid overtime is almost always available
- Negotiable pay depending on skillset and experience
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
To discuss this opportunity please contact Darren Taylor on (01305) 773470, e-mail to [email protected] or request a call back.